Capita Education Resourcing is looking for a BUSINESS STUDIES teacher NQT or QTS to join a thriving Business Studies department in a secondary school in BEDFORD. The Business Studies department is committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all students and the post represents an ideal opportunity to work in a friendly, positive environment. The school is a successful and popular institution that plays a large part in the local community and has recently completed a major building programme providing first class accommodation and superb ICT facilities. The successful candidate will be required to teach BUSINESS STUDIES across Key Stages 3,4 & 5.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
· someone who has a proven track record in achieving great result
· able to teach Business Studies up to Key Stage 4 and Key stage 5 and ICT up to Key stage 4
· able to use white interactive boards and a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
· able to commit until the end of the academic year
· committed to the values and ethos of the school
· dependable and have sound organisational skills
Applicants with a range of prior experience, including NQTs, are welcome to apply.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
· The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
· Wonderful facilities at school level (delete change as applicable)
· Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Stephen Emery at Capita Education Resourcing on 01582 733844 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.