- Job reference: LOATSA/NOT1712
- Location: West London
- Salary: £8 - £12 per hour
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Further Education
- Date posted: 02/07/2012
Latoya Obarogie - 0800 316 1332
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Note Taker to support and mentor learners aged 16-19 with a disability, learning difficulty or medical condition in a Further Education College.
Could this be the opportunity that you have been waiting for?
Ideally, you will have prior recent note taking experience in an education environment and hold GCSEs in Maths and English or the equivalent.
1. To act as a one to one note taker/learning mentor for learners with a disability, learning difficulty or medical condition under the guidance of a member of the academic staff.
2. To act as a learning mentor for a small cohort of learners under the guidance of a member of the academic staff.
3. To work with the learner to help them develop planning and time management skills to support the completion of course assignments to deadline.
Capita Education Resourcing is the leading education recruitment specialist and offers the largest staffing support network for colleges in the UK. There is a wide range of opportunities for lecturers, trainers, teachers, assessors, and distant learning tutors in both non-vocational and vocational subjects.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.