- Job reference: Musictau1
- Location: Taunton
- Salary: £95 - £120 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 27/04/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A secondary school in the Taunton area are looking to take on a music teacher to work on a day to day basis initially with the view of the placement turning into something more long term. The school has a great performing arts department which is improving year on year; the addition of a fantastic new theatre has really help drive the improvements. The head teacher is focused on ensuring standards are maintained at the school and that is reflected in the quality of his teaching staff. A teacher gaining a position here would undoubtedly learn a great deal or bolster already developed skills.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Team at this great school, you will need to be:
* An experienced Music Teacher, with previous history of working in Secondary Schools
* Through knowledge of GCSE Music curriculum.
* An engaging and inspiring individual who has experience of co-ordinating school performances.
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Secondary education consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Alex Champion at Capita Education Resourcing on 0117 302 1700 or email your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.