£100-150 a day
We are currently searching for true Maths specialist NQT or QTS Maths Teacher for an excellent Secondary School in the Sandwell area. Capita are working exclusively with this school on this role and are looking for the best and most passionate Maths Teachers out there. The school has been awarded "outstanding" in recent Ofsted rewards and the Maths department is one of 3 top performing departments within the school. The Head Teacher has a focused and forward thinking approach to achieving results. With students often taking GCSE's early the school promotes and encourages students to be the best they can be.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely school, initially for 5 days per week on supply which would lead to a contract or permanent opportunity for the right person. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Mathematics subject specialism with an appropriate secondary teaching qualification and Maths teaching experience.
- Experience of teaching Maths KS3 and 4, KS5 would be a bonus.
- Able to use white interactive boards and a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
- The ability to plan and demonstrate differentiation with lesson plans.
- A real drive and passion for teaching and a sound background in Maths.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Sharon Kaller on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.