- Job reference: EINGMA
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Salary: £90 - £130 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 11/05/2012
Manchester NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
Secondary Maths Teacher
We are looking for a Secondary English teacher to teach across the key stages in one of our client schools until the end of the academic year
- You have experience of teaching the Secondary Maths up to GCSE
- You have experience of converting C/D borderline pupils
- You are passionate about motivating pupils in a creative manner
- You are caring, patient and trustworthy
- You are resilient and have a good sense of humour
- You have excellent classroom management skills
- You have the ability to provide support to children with varying challenges
- You are a team player
- EAL experience
In return you will:
- Work in a rewarding sector if education
- Receive very competitive rates of pay
- Receive great support from the school
- Work with a dedicated consultant who has over 15 years teaching and SEN advisory background
- Gain the opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme and various CPD opportunities throughout the year
This position needs to be filled as soon as possible
Please email your CV along with a personal statement detailing how you feel you fit the criteria.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.