NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
KS3 & 4
Feb half term - Long Term
£100-150 a day
We are currently searching for an NQT or QTS Maths Teacher for a Secondary School in the Birmingham area. The school has been awarded "outstanding" in recent Ofsted rewards and the Maths department is one of 3 top performing departments within the school.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely school, initially for 5 days per week on supply which would lead to a contract or permanent opportunity for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Mathematics subject specialism with an appropriate secondary teaching qualification and Maths teaching experience.
- Experience of teaching Maths KS3 and 4, KS5 would be a bonus.
- Able to use white interactive boards and a sound understanding of AFL. (Assessment for Learning)
- The ability to plan and demonstrate differentiation with lesson plans.
- A real drive and passion for teaching and a sound background in Maths.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.