Learning Support Assistant
- Job reference: LSA 19/3
- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Contract
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 19/03/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A Special Educational Needs School, specialising in EBD, are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join them on a full time basis. The school is based in Rhondda Cynon Taff and caters for children of primary age who have behavioural issues. In this role you will be assisting small groups of children to complete tasks that have been set by the teacher, and so you will be responsible for ensuring that they are able to enjoy both learning and play in a supportive and caring environment. Patience and creativity are essential, as is previous experience of working with children who challenging behaviour.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this rewarding SEN school, you will be:
* An experienced LSA with SEN experience
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children who have EBD
* A warm and caring individual who is able to make a real contribution at school level
* A reliable and responsible role model
* Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in a creative and innovative way.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated SEN Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.