KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Job reference: SWTA1
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £50 - £60 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 18/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A large inclusive Junior School in Central Bristol is now looking for friendly, experienced Teaching Assistants to join their exceptional team on a supply basis. The school is looking for individuals with experience of working within KS2 both on a one-to-one and whole school basis. You will be working within an Excellent School that prides itself on its positive learning environment with knowledgeable and supportive staff. The successful applicant will be required to work within a number of classes within the school to cover sickness absence and may also be required to work one to one statemented children as and when is needed. The school has an excellent reputation for catering to the individual needs of the children in their care and ensuring that they can learn and play in a safe and caring environment.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely school, you will need to be:
* An experienced Teaching Assistant, with experience of working in mainstream Primary Schools
* Able to work both one to one with the pupils and also on a classroom basis.
* An engaging and inspiring individual
* Patient and creative in your approach to supporting individuals
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.