KS2 NQT/QTS Teacher Required
- Job reference: SWPRIBATH2
- Location: Bath
- Salary: £85 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 22/03/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A warm and welcoming Bath based Primary School is looking for a Specialist Teacher to work within their KS2 classes on a day to day basis. The school has a happy and nurturing ethos, centred on valuing and supporting all children. You will be working with pupils to ensure that every child makes excellent academic progress and develops key life skills.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be:-
- A dedicated KS2 specialist, with a good sense of humour and a willingness to go that extra mile.
- An NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the EYFS or KS1 Curriculum
- A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution to this thriving school
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.