KS1 NQT/QTS Teacher Required
- Job reference: SWPRIWSM
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare
- Salary: £85 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 17/04/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A friendly school in Weston-Super-Mare is now looking for a dynamic Key Stage 1 Teacher to work on a day to day basis within their Year 1 and 2 Classes. The school has a strong reputation for it's community spirit and focuses on developing children musically with their well resourced classrooms! This in an inclusive school whereby individual children are praised on their own merit and a team of well respected and supportive LSAs are always on hand. This is a lovely school with an inspirational Head Teacher who is focused on improving standards.
This is a great opportunity to join this fantastic school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term position. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be:-
- An NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the KS1 Curriculum
- A warm and friendly teacher, focused on raising attainment levels through child- centred play
- A friendly and inspirational individual able to make a real contribution to this outstanding school
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.