KS1 NQT/QTS Teacher Required
- Job reference: SWPRISSWINDON
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £85 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 22/03/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
An Outstanding school on the outskirts of Swindon is now looking for an inspirational Early Years Teacher to work on a day to day basis within their EYFS and KS1 Classes. The school has a strong reputation for it's achievements in reading, writing and maths and our previous teachers have commented on the delightful behaviour of the pupils. Staff are very supportive and focus on developing children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural values through it's links with the local community. This is a fantastic school that takes pride on it's Outstanding Status.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be:-
- An NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the EYFS and KS1 Curriculum
- A warm and friendly teacher, focused on raising attainment levels through child- centred play
- A friendly and inspirational individual able to make a real contribution to this outstanding school
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.