KS1,KS2 Teachers needed in central London
- Job reference: TBTEYKS1
- Location: Kensington and Chelsea
- Salary: £115 - £130 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 23/04/2012
Hammersmith Primary Team - 0800 731 6871
A number of supportive Primary schools in Central London are seeking to appoint inspirational experienced and newly qualified teachers alike; having an engaging personality and attitude is the key factor here.
Successful candidates will have a great deal of passion and a proven track record of excellent teaching. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate why they deserve a long term role in the given school or schools Capita Education Resourcing sends them too.
In return, we are able to offer you flexibility in that you can decide when you would like to work, meaning you arn't tied in to any commitments unless you want to be.
Capita can also offer the following:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Guaranteed more take-home pay with our Payroll provider
- Social evenings and events - great networking potential!
- Dedicated, personalised support from an experienced consultant who has in depth knowledge from personal experience working in education (Also in supply work)
- Continuous Professional Development (Including areas such as behavioural management)
- Huge school network, owing to the size of Capita Education Resourcing
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on a basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.