KS1/KS2 NQT/QTS Teacher
- Job reference: SWPRISWIN
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £85 - £110 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 22/03/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
An inclusive school on the outskirts of Swindon is now looking for NQT/ QTS KS1 and KS2 Teachers to work on a day to day basis for the Summer Term. The school focuses on raising pupil's spiritual, moral, and cultural development and has a large number of children with physical disabilities who are supported with adjusted classrooms and specialist support staff. The school boasts an engaging and enriched curriculum and ensures that all children are encouraged to thrive. This is an inspirational school with outstanding pupil/teacher relationships and provides an excellent learning environment for children with specialist needs.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the capita supply team at this lovely Primary School you will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Teacher with experience of the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum
- A dedicated and focused Teacher, committed to working within this inclusive environment
- A creative individual, able to plan and deliver differentiated lessons
- A friendly and inspirational individual able to make a real contribution to this outstanding school
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.