JOB TITLE: Key Stage 2 Teacher
SETTING: Primary School
RATE : £100 per day
TYPE OF ROLE: Long term supply/Supply
A large primary school in central Maidstone are looking for an exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher to work until the end of term with a view to a long term contract in September.
The school are going through a transitional period and are looking for dynamic teachers able to come in and quickly establish themselves. The Head Teacher is keen to create a positive and rewarding atmosphere in the classroom through stability and consistency, allowing pupils to achieve their potential. The class includes pupils of very mixed abilities, including some pupils with English as an additional language (EAL) so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning is essential.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. To that end, you must meet the following requirements:
* You must be either a strong Primary Teacher with QTS or a dynamic NQT with excellent behavioural management.
* Must be pro-active, adaptable and flexible, working alongside established TAs to enhance children's learning.
* Have a creative and engaging approach in the classroom to keep pupils focused on their learning.
* Must have previous experience of working with children of mixed abilities and have strategies that enable every child is learning within the classroom.
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team, you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
* Support with CV writing, interview preparation and ongoing career advice
* A variety of schools offering different challenges that can add to your experiences
* Good rates of pay
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role, please contact Renee Mount at Capita Education Resourcing on 01622 693545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.