Our Client, based in Doncaster, is a thriving, and exciting two-form entry Primary school, where building on creativity and a stimulating environment are part of their core values. Receiving a mark of 'Outstanding' in their OFSTED report, they are a well respected and desirable school to work for, whether as a candidate with QTS or NQT status. The Client currently seeks an upper KS2 teacher to start work in September 2012.
Day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
- Safeguarding and managing classes of approximately 30 students
- The design and effective execution of lessons plans in line with the National Curriculum standards
- The successful teaching of mixed ability pupils
- Recognising individual potential and challenge accordingly
- Setting homework which is varied and interesting with clear instructions for children to develop
- Creating a stimulating learning environment
- Ensuring the classroom is tidy and encouraging pupils to look after resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- QTS or NQT status
- An up-to-date enhanced CRB
- Been educated to degree level
- Fantastic classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Strong references for the past 2 years
- A real passion for teaching and developing your minds.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Sophie Rogers at Capita Education Resourcing on 0114 2412800 or email email@example.com
From £80 per day dependent on experience
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.