Capita Education Resourcing are currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher for a teaching vacancy in a school in Basildon.
This larger than average school was graded a 'good school' during the last Ofsted inspection. Parents attach a high priority to education, and encourage and support their children. As one parent said, 'Everyone here is helpful and kind and my children learn so well.' Pupils are proud of their school and enjoy it greatly. The headteacher provides clear direction.
We are looking for an outstanding primary teacher to maintain a high standard of teaching in Year 6. You will need to be imaginative and perceptive in your teaching approach and have superb rapport building skills.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Andrew on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.