Capita Education Resourcing are searching to recruit an effective and dedicated teacher for a long term position in a Year 2 Class in a Norwich primary school to start in January.
The successful Candidate will be teaching in a primary school with an Ofsted grading of Outstanding,
this is a school where pupils enjoy a caring and supportive learning environment and the Senior Leadership Team are a new dynamic team who want to improve results.
This year 3 position will start in the new school term in January 2013, this popular school just on the outskirts of Norwich, the school holds over 250 pupils with a mixed gender of pupils with age range of 4-11.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs welcome
Benefits of working through Capita Education Resourcing:
* Primary Teachers paid up to main scale
* Continued professional development for primary teachers
* Work in local Primary Schools
* Weekly pay for Primary Teachers
* Refer a friend scheme (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100.
As DfE Quality Mark holders, Capita Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced CRB check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the children that you work with, please contact Lewis on 01245 255 482 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.