NORTHFLEET SCHOOL FOR GIRLS CO-OPERATIVE LEARNING TRUST, KENT
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (TERM TIME)
SALARY: KENT SCHEME 6 - £10,637-£11,552 (£18,657-£20,262 full time equivalent)
COMMENCING: MAY 2012
Capita Education is currently recruiting on behalf of Northfleet School for Girls based in Gravesend (Kent) for a Human Resources Assistant to start in May 2012. You will be required to work c25 hours per week term time only but you must be flexible to meet the schools needs.
Northfleet School for Girls is a highly successful and ambitious 11-18 school. Recently rebuilt, the Learning Trust offering an exciting opportunity to teach in a collegiate atmosphere where their motto is "Always Learning, Learning All Ways" applies to everyone. Situated within easy reach of London and Ebbsfleet, the school has a strong sense of community and a belief in the values of self and social responsibility.
You will be responsible for supporting the School Business Manager in providing a high quality, cost effective HR service that meets school needs and objectives. The successful candidate will appreciate the confidential nature of the position and be required to work flexibly and collaborative and to proactively identify areas for service improvement within the HR function whilst ensuring that all legal aspects of employment and safer recruitment obligations are compliant.
Core aspects of the role will include:
- Previous school experience is an advantage
- You must have previous Human Resources (HR) experience
- Co-ordinating the recruitment and appointment process
- Administration of personnel paperwork, including contractual documentation
- Overseeing CRB and Safer Recruitment
- Maintaining the SIMS and other appropriate personnel related database and undertaking statutory returns
- Involvement in training opportunities for all staff
- Supporting personnel issues such as organising and minuting relevant meetings
The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact our recruitment partner Hazel Baxter at Capita Education on 0800 731 8883 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.