HLTA Job (Maths), Dover
Salary: Kent Scheme Band 5, Point 14
Commencing: September 2012 (Possibly July dependent on availability)
This academy based in Dover (Kent) is currently recruiting for a HLTA for September 2012. The 11 - 19 Academy is designed to provide an exciting and aspirational learning environment for young people of all abilities. It is a vibrant school which aims to instill a love of learning that will see students through their education to a fulfilling career and personal life.
We are seeking a committed, highly motivated individual who will support the learning activities for all students, mainly within the Maths Department. You will deliver lessons set by or with the teachers, in addition to undertaking lessons delivered via distance learning. Some twilight sessions may be required. The successful applicant will be expected to progress students learning in addition to other administrative duties required.
We require an individual who:
- Holds the HLTA qualification and Maths GCSE - essential
- Has a flexible attitude to work
- Can offer experience of arranging and managing after-school clubs as this would be an advantage
- Has experience of working effectively with individual students, small groups and whole classes
- Can demonstrate skills in planning, monitoring, and assessment
- Has excellent communication skills, with the ability to inform, persuade, inspire and motivate students whilst being able to communicate effectively with other professionals and parents.
In return you will be joining a supportive and friendly team. The Academy is committed to supporting our staff through an extensive programme of continuing professional development (CPD) and their close links with the local university.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact Tara Lancaster at Capita Education Resourcing 01622 693545 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.