History Teacher Needed
- Job reference: historyeovil
- Location: Yeovil
- Salary: £95 - £120 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 27/04/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A large secondary school in the Yeovil area are looking to take on a qualified History specialist to work on a day to day basis initially with the possibility of the role going longer term. The school is one of the most successful in the area and enjoys great exam results and great extra curricular opportunities for the children. The school has fantastic facilities and has recently had a lot of investment in the school buildings. The head teacher is striving to make the school the 'highest performing in Somerset' and he is really putting a huge effort in to make this happen. This hard working ethos can be seen throughout the school in all the staff creating a great working atmosphere for both pupils and teachers.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita Team at this great school, you will need to be:
* An experienced History Teacher, with experience of working in Secondary Schools
* Through knowledge of GCSE History curriculum.
* An engaging and inspiring individual
* Able to work well as part of a team as well as able to use your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Secondary education consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Alex Champion at Capita Education Resourcing on 0117 302 1700 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.