History/Citizenship Teacher Job, Canterbury
- Job reference: HISTCANTTL
- Location: Canterbury
- Salary: £20000 - £35000 per annum + MPS
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 21/05/2012
Maidstone Secondary Team - 01622 693 545
TEACHER OF HISTORY AND CITIZENSHIP, CANTERBURY
Are you a qualified Teacher of History or Citizenship?
We are currently working on behalf of an Academy in the Canterbury area to recruit a passionate teacher of Citizenship and/or History. The Academy is non-selective, welcoming students of all backgrounds and abilities. This is a very exciting time for the school, with brand new, state of the art facilities opening in September, enhancing the teaching experience for staff and the learning experience for students.
We are looking for a teacher:
- With high expectations of their students and who can forge positive relationships with them
- With the ability to teach History or Citizenship to GCSE level
- With QTS status including NQTs
- An enthusiasm for new approaches and ideas
- With a "can do" approach to teaching with a passion for raising standards
- Who is ambitious, professional and committed to further personal development
If you feel you have the above skills and qualities, then please contact Tara Lancaster on 01622 693545 or email your CV to email@example.com
. If you would like to hear more about other opportunities we have then get in contact.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.