JOB TITLE - History and Politics Teacher KS5
SUBJECT OR SETTING - Secondary School
LOCATION - Ealing
RATE OF PAY - £110 - £125 per day
TYPE OF ROLE - Long Term Supply
A large mixed Technology College in Ealing are looking for an experienced History and Politics specialist with the ability to inspire and motivate students of mixed abilities towards learning. The successful candidate will have experience teaching History to Key Stage 5 level and Politics Key Stage 5. Excellent classroom management is a must for anyone wishing to apply for this position.
This is the perfect opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team, initially on a day to day basis with a view to securing a long term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates in order to help us meet our promise of providing our schools with outstanding teachers. If you are a qualified Humanities teacher, then look no further than Capita Education for all of your teaching needs.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a day to day basis with a view to more long-term opportunities
* An NQT or QTS Humanities Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Humanities
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to make Humanities fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Michael Worms at Capita Education Resourcing on 020 7202 0014 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.