Higher Level Teaching Assistant - HLTA
Rate £55-70 per Day
This FABULOUS South Birmingham School is looking for a H.L.T.A or Higher Level Teaching Assistant with a real affinity for Literacy and Numeracy. You will be working with groups of children of all sizes, and more frequently on a 1-2-1 basis with children with very specific needs including EBD Children. You must understand their behaviours in order to support their learning, so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning and care is essential. The school has some wonderful facilities and they are a very forward thinking they look after their staff and provide a safe, secure and supportive environment for the children they support.
You will have a unique approach for every child and inspire them to try new things with confidence. You will be a Level 4 Qualified L.S.A or TA with a wealth of KS3&KS4 experience gained in a mainstream school.
This is a great opportunity and time to join this school, initially day to day on supply which could turn into a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this Fabulous Setting in South Birmingham you will be: -
* Level 4 Qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant with some experience in an EDB setting
Able to demonstrate you can fully engage children in learning and play as part of their overall school experience
* A fun and engaging H.L.TA that supports children to tackle more challenging work
* Tidy minded and ensure the classroom is left neatly at the end of the day
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the support team
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated "Primary Consultant"
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level e.g. lovely staffroom, great children, friendly Head Teacher, AWR benefits (applicable after 12 weeks)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email Alison Cline-Williams at email@example.com
or call on 0121 616 3240.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.