Geography Teacher QTS or NQT
£100.00 - £130.00 per day
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Capita education resourcing is currently looking for an experienced Geography Teacher for a fantastic Secondary School in the Milton Keynes area. You will preferably be an exceptional Geography Teacher with the flexibility to offer support elsewhere in the department and also have strong classroom management. The school has a great record for academic achievement and is well known in the local area for the quality of education and leadership.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* QTS Geography Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Geography
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Ross Howse on 08003162385 or send your CV to Ross.Howse@capita.co.uk
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.