Geography Teacher Job, Dover Area
Capita Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a school in the Dover area of Kent for this Geography Teacher job. This wide ability, 11-19 school is looking for a Geography Teacher who is able to teach Geography to GCSE, although offering A'level would be an advantage.
This is a popular school with excellent links to other local schools and colleges. There is a real partnership between the schools and parents/carers. A recent Ofsted report has noted that the relationships between staff and students are good.
The successful candidate will be joining a small, but successful department within a school with an ambitious vision. Ideally we are looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working across the age and ability range
- Proven classroom management skills
- An enthusiasm to motivate and inspire students within Geography
This post will initially commence on s temporary basis, with potential of it becoming permanent for the right candidate.
What can you expect when working with Capita Education?
- Excellent rates of pay
- A wide choice of day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions
- A commitment to providing "Continuing Professional Development" and quality
DfE Quality Mark Agency
- Your own, local, dedicated consultant
- Refunded CRB costs*
If you have the required teaching experience or you know of a teacher who would be interested in the role then please contact us. To apply, please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01622 693545.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.