Exam Invigilators Required
- Job reference: EISW1
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £6.50 - £7 per hour
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Other Education
- Date posted: 18/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A large and prestigious Secondary School on the outskirts of Bristol is urgently looking for Exam Invigilators for day to day supply work throughout the exam period. The school fully supports individuals through on the job training in this field within a warm and friendly environment. Tasks include preparing exam rooms, distributing papers and stationery, advising candidates of exam conditions, reporting any incidents and collecting exam papers ready to be posted. We are looking for candidates with an energetic and bubbly approach, with an eye for detail available for last minute bookings. All applicants must have recent experience of working within schools and have an up-to-date CRB.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' wonderful team. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely School you will be:-
* An enthusiastic and flexible individual, available for last minute bookings
* A fun and engaging individual who has an upbeat attitude towards the role
* Able to support the schools policies and become an active member of the team
* Passionate about working with children
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated School Support Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work within schools
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.