ENGLISH TEACHER- NQT or QTS
£100-150 PER DAY
Capita are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced NQT or QTS English Teacher to work in a prestigious secondary school in Wolverhampton. This school requires a Teacher to start in January for at least a term. This outstanding school positively encourages the students to excel not only academically, but also in extra curricular activities. They are looking for a strong Teacher to maintain and further increase the standards within the department. You will be delivering KS 3-4.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely school, initially for 5 days per week on supply which would lead to a contract or permanent opportunity for the right person. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS English Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with English
* An individual with excellent classroom management
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes English fun, inspiring and encourage results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Sharon Kaller on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.