Do you have what it takes to work for one of the leading supply agencies in the UK?
Do you have QTS in English and looking for challenging yet rewarding supply teaching roles in Wigan?
Have you taught KS3 and KS4 within a UK Secondary school?
Do strive to keep learning fresh and exciting for students and possess the core competencies to engage students at all levels?
If so, we could have just the supply roles for you....
Several of our top performing secondary schools in Wigan are looking for Supply Teachers with QTS and with a superb teaching record in English. These Wigan secondary schools are looking or Supply QTS's to work with a large group of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils and become part of their friendly and, well supported, teams.
To become part of the Capita supply team at these great Wigan secondary schools, you will be:
* A QTS within English
* Able to provide support to pupils with varying challenges in a creative, fun, innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
What can you expect from Capita in return?
* The support of a dedicated, experienced, Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice, not only at this school, but others around Wigan
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Wonderful facilities at secondary school level
* Opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com
, or to hear about our other interesting and varied vacancies, call 0161 274 8523 for an informal chat.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expense against your income. Details to be provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is and accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.