- Job reference: ETWSM
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare
- Salary: £410 - £417 per week
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Higher Education
- Date posted: 11/05/2012
Bristol Secondary Team - 0800 731 6872
A Local Authority Controlled Company is now looking for an Employability Tutor to work in Weston-Super-Mare with 50 pupils between the ages of 16- 18 who are not in education, employment or training. This 6 week placement requires an innovative and creative educator to provide a range of entry level and level 1 courses which will increase employability skills to these young adults. This is a pilot scheme with the possibility of further long term or permanent positions following the successful launch in May. The successful candidate will be expected to provide inspiring sessions to the learners and to raise achievement by reinforcing the company's high expectations regardless of their level and results.
This is a great opportunity to join this company and become part of its' wonderful team initially on a 6 week basis with a view to enjoying a permanent role. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our clients and the children they support.
To become part of the capita supply team at this supportive company you will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Teacher with experience of working with 16- 18 year olds
- A charismatic and inspirational Teacher, committed to working within alternative education
- A creative individual, able to plan and deliver engaging workshops
- A friendly individual able to make a real contribution to this new scheme
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated and knowledgeable SEN Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in out tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunities to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.