One of our Pupil Referral Units is looking for a talented teacher who can motivate and inspire their children to value education. The school is split over two sites - KS3 and KS4 and the ability to teach in both Key stages is imperative.
You will have:
* A relevant teaching qualification (preferably QTS)
* A caring, compassionate nature and be naturally empathetic to the needs of all children
* A firm but fair approach to classroom management, be able to set realistic but achievable behaviour targets and above all be able to provide the scaffolding for steady progress
* Experience of working with at risk pupils
What can you expect from Capita in return?
* The support of a dedicated SEN Consultant who has taught and advised in the EBD sector for over 15 years
* The opportunity to discuss other more suitable roles if this one isn't for you
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme
Please send your CV to email@example.com
, or call 0161 274 8523 for an informal chat.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expense against your income. Details to be provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is and accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.