Early Years Primary Teacher - Nottingham City
- Job reference: primearlyyrnottscity
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: £90 - £130 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary School
- Date posted: 23/02/2012
Robyn Hill - 0115 9524450
Capita Education Resourcing are looking for a number of Early Year's teachers to fill long term, short term, and day to day supply positions in the Nottingham City area. Supply teaching is often the best way to gain valuable experience and can often lead to permanent positions!
We have a great relationship with many schools in this area and are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team you must be:-
- A lovely individual with a sunny disposition and a friendly smile
- An experienced Primary Teacher with Early Years experience
- A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution at school level
- Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in a creative and innovative way
- Used to providing personal care and support and happy to do so if asked
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Able to adapt to any environment
- comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
- The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at Primary school level
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Must hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced CRB Disclosure. References will be obtained.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.