Drama NQT or QTS Teacher
To start ASAP
£100 - £140 a day
We are currently searching for a NQT or QTS Drama Teacher to teach KS3 & KS4 at a large Secondary School in South of Birmingham. The post will be from Monday-Friday. You will be a Drama Teacher with strong classroom management skills to maintain a high standard of teaching levels in order to meet and exceed teaching and learning targets. You will need to be a resourceful and creative in your teaching approach and have excellent time management skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of the good work being done at this school. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Drama Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Drama
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes Music fun, inspiring and encourage results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.