Our client is seeking to appoint an excellent Teacher who:
* Is an inspirational teacher, passionate about the development of outstanding teaching and learning
* Is fully committed to a high level of achievement for all children
* Has excellent interpersonal, organisational and management skills
* Is fully committed to working in partnership with the whole school community
* Sets high standards for their own work and that of others
* Inspires a love of learning
Our client can offer you:-
~ Leaders who have a clear strategic vision and experience to improve rapidly
~ Staff who are very hard working and want to improve their skills
~ Children who are friendly and willing to have a go
~ Parents who want their children to succeed.
This position is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Sophie Rogers at Capita Education Resourcing on 0114 2412800 or email email@example.com
From £80 per day dependent on experience
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.