Design Technology NQT or QTS Teacher
Food Tech/Textiles & Resistant Materials
£110 - £140 per day
South Birmingham Area
This lovely Birmingham Secondary school are looking for a NQT or QTS Design Technology Teacher to teach Resistant materials, Textiles and some food technology. You will be working at Key Stage 3 & level with very able students. The school have a diverse intake of pupils and they are incredibly proud of their innovative curriculum. We are looking for passionate and experienced DT Teachers who will maintain and contribute to the high spirited and hard working culture within the department.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely School you will be:-
* An experienced Design Technology NQT or QTS Secondary trained teacher
* A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution at school level
* Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in a creative and innovative way
* Used to providing personal care and support and happy to do so if asked
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level (delete change as applicable)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.