Curriculum Operations Manager (Automotive)
- Job reference: CB/2806COM
- Location: Gateshead
- Salary: £39553 - £42000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Sector: Further Education
- Date posted: 28/06/2012
Sheffield FE Team - 0800 316 1332
CURRICULUM OPERATIONS MANAGER (AUTOMOTIVE) REQUIRED GATESHEAD, TYNE & WEAR
£39K - £42k per annum.
Full time 37 hours.
What we're looking for from the Curriculum Operations Manager within the Automotive curriculum
- Be Educated to degree level
- Can demonstrate a track record of excellent teaching and learning
- Can demonstrate management competencies
- Has an excellent understanding of the Automotive curriculum
- Has a track record of curriculum design, delivery and innovation
- The role would be 37 hours per week with 7 hours teaching
- The post holder will be required to attract and retain students and ensure high success rates
- The role will operationally manage the curriculum staff within the area
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your most recent CV with a covering letter with a brief summary of your experience and why you think you would be ideal for this role. Closing Date is Friday 1st June 2012 at midday
Capita Education Resourcing is the leading education recruitment specialist and offers the largest staffing support network for colleges in the UK. There is a wide range of opportunities for lecturers, trainers, teachers, assessors, and distant learning tutors in both non-vocational and vocational subjects.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark Company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.