£50 - £70 per day
Day to Day and Long Term
Capita Education are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor on behalf of a popular Solihull Secondary School for day to day and longer term cover.
Candidates will be responsible for supervising classes across the curriculum, covering for teacher absences.
The role of a cover supervisor will include, ensuring that students complete the work set by the teaching staff as well as dealing with any questions or behaviour problems in the classroom. Candidates must have a good level of general education and have experience of supervising classes or groups of children within an education setting or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
* An experienced Cover Supervisor with Secondary school experience
* A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution at school level
* Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in a creative and innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are interested in this rewarding and exciting teaching role then please contact Claire Warburton at Capita Education Resourcing on 0121 616 3240 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.