Cover Supervisor Jobs in Rochester, Chatham and Gillingham areas
Do you have experience of working with groups of students, or are you an experienced Cover Supervisor?
Capita Education Resourcing are currently recruiting for temporary Cover Supervisors within the Rochester, Chatham and Gillingham area. This will be for both daily emergency cover and also long-term placements.
The role of a Cover Supervisor involves the management of whole classes of students, delivering lessons prepared by a class teacher in their absence as well as leading lessons for groups of students of varying age and ability, managing behaviour at all times.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience of working with large groups of students, ideally working with young people of secondary school age. This can include those with previous Cover Supervisor experience, HLTAs, Youth Workers, those with FE qualifications, Unqualified or overseas qualified teachers and NQTs looking for additional experience
- A flexible and resourceful approach to work, able to prioritise tasks quickly whilst ensuring that the welfare of students remains your highest priority
- Strong behaviour management skills
Capita Education can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who will deal with your specific needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work in your local area
- Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £100 per person
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you would like to hear more about Cover Supervisor roles in the Rochester, Chatham and Gillingham area or would like to apply, contact Tara Lancaster by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01622 693545.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.