CMIS School Administrator Urgently Required September Start
Rate of Pay £50 per £65 Day
This lovely EBD school in North Birmingham is looking for a CMIS School Administrator with a real passion for this New Role that has come about due to an internal promotion This is a great opportunity to work as part of their committed support team, where you will benefit from the support of a fabulous School Support network, and a head teacher committed to excellence.
The post will require working with children and staff alike so a patient and multi tasking approach is essential. You will be a Qualified with a NVQ Business Administration Qualification gained in a school environment.
This position has come about due to a promotion. This great opportunity and time to join this school working 5 days per week 08.30am - 3.30pm. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely EBD school you will be: -
* A Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration and school experience
* Able to demonstrate that you can work within a very busy office
* A warm and charismatic personality
* Happy to ensure that you go the extra mile in order to meet the tight deadlines
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative and must have CMIS School Experience
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
* Opportunity to join our training scheme as applicable
If you are interested in this opportunity then please email Alison Cline-Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 0121 616 3240.
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expenses against your income. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.