CALLING ALL CHEMISTRY TEACHERS, QTS AND NQTs, FOR SUPPLY TEACHING JOBS IN SWINDON!
Have you been trying to secure a job for September 2012 and finding there's a lack of job opportunities?
Become a Supply Chemistry Teacher with Capita Education Resourcing and the opportunities could be endless!
My name is Sabrina and I am the Secondary Specialist at the All New Capita Office, Swindon covering the entire Swindon area. I am looking to register qualified teachers and NQTs of Chemistry who are seeking work for the new academic year and are happy to cover temporary short term and long term vacancies within Secondary Schools in Swindon.
If you have been struggling to secure a permanent job and are finding there is a serious lack of jobs out there then supply teaching provides the perfect opportunity for you to work in various schools and get your 'foot through the door'. Once schools can see you demonstrate your abilities and attributes in the Science Laboratory there may be the opportunity to turn your temporary teaching job into a permanent position.
Qualities required as a Supply Teacher:
* Confident and dynamic Teacher of Chemistry
* Flexibility and adaptability to work in various Secondary Schools across Swindon
* Happy to cover Day to Day as well as Short Term and Long Term vacancies (Ideally you will need live locally or be prepared to travel into Swindon)
* Well prepared, resourceful and able to think on your feet
* Strong classroom management skills as you will be teaching across a range of abilities in a variety of schools
* Good sense of humour and ready for anything!
I will be your personal consultant and in addition to finding you a job, I can offer you the following benefits:
* A quick and simple registration process*
* Competitive rates of pay
* The cost of a new CRB reimbursed, if required
* Refer-a-friend scheme - earn yourself an extra £100 for every successful teacher referral (Terms and Conditions apply)
* Access to CPD training
* Continual advice, support and guidance offered throughout your time with Capita
If you are interested in registering with me at Capita Education Resourcing for supply Chemistry teaching jobs and you are based in the Swindon area then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. I look forward to working with you!
* To register with Capita as a Supply Teacher you MUST be able to provide us with at least 2 references from within the last 2 years of your work history including one from your last employer. You
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.