My client is currently looking for a qualified Chemistry teacher to join their successful Science department from September 2012.
The role will be teaching Chemsitry to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The position will be paid on timesheets on a long-term supply basis and include the planning, marking and preparation of work as well as parents evenings and staff meetings as required
It is a mixed comprehensive school with an excellent record of achievement. Students are expected to achieve high standards of work and behaviour in a friendly but disciplined atmosphere. The staff are highly qualified and dedicated to ensuring all students reach their full potential and work closely with parents to achieve this aim.
Ofsted said "The approach which links support for both the pastoral and academic is one of the outstanding features of the school; staff know their students exceptionally well."
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team in a long-term teaching opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
You may have just completed your teacher training and are looking to work as a student teacher until the end of the academic year. Maybe you have just moved to London and are looking to experience working in schools in your area? If you are a qualified Maths teacher then look no further than Capita Education for all your teaching needs.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a termly basis
* An NQT or QTS Maths Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Maths
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes Maths fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Mike Wood at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 227 6551 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.