CACHE Diploma Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Job reference: NN 21/2
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: negotiable
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants
- Date posted: 21/02/2012
Cardiff NN-SS Team - 0800 731 6873
A large private day nursery based in Cardiff is looking for qualified Nursery Nurses to work as part of their committed team on a supply basis. You will be responsible for ensuring that children between the ages of six months and three years are cared for in a safe and caring environment, and so a basic knowledge of Health and Safety regulations is necessary. This nursery are looking for people with an energetic and bubbly approach towards working with children, who are used to providing personal care for very young children.
To become part of the Capita Supply Team at this lovely nursery you will be:
* A qualified Nursery Nurse
* A fun and engaging individual who has an upbeat attitude towards the role
* Flexible about hours
* Able to support the nurseries policies and become an active member of the team
* Passionate about working with young children
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Nursery Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at nursery level
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Alex Hartland at Capita Education Resourcing on 02920 660 290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.