BUSINESS STUDIES - NQT or QTS
£100-150 PER DAY
A wonderful Secondary School in Wolverhampton is looking for a qualified NQT or QTS Business Studies Teacher who is able to teach the subject up to key stage 4. This diverse community school has been recognised by Ofsted for its strong relationships between students and staff. The school prides itself on creating an atmosphere where children enjoy learning and apply themselves to excel. We require a Teacher who can mirror this enthusiasm and are able to deliver both G.C.S.E and BTec courses. This is a really good school with a solid and supportive management team committed to the continual improvement of results.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely school, initially for 5 days per week on supply which would lead to a contract or permanent opportunity for the right person. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Business Studies Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes Business Studies fun, inspiring and encourage results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Sharon Kaller on 01216163240 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.