Buisness Studies Teacher - Mansfield
- Job reference: nbraybuisnessmans
- Location: Mansfield
- Salary: £90 - £130 per day
- Job type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary School
- Date posted: 08/02/2012
Robyn Hill - 0115 9524450
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and experienced Business Studies specialist to teach in a long term contract from Easter and will continue until the end of the year with potential to continue in to 2013.
The successful candidate will be required to cover a mix of KS5 Business studies and general cover up until September when you will be covering KS5 full time.
You will be required to:
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs
To be considered for this Business Studies Teacher job you will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher
- have strong classroom management skills
- have at least 3 months experience in an English School
- have a wide knowledge of the curriculum
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Previous experience of teaching Business Studies at GCSE and A-Level
- A passion for teaching and a genuine desire to help students of all backgrounds succeed
Must have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. References will be obtained.
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.