NQT or QTS Art & Design Teacher
£100 - £145 a day
Maternity Cover -Full Time
We are currently searching for a creative NQT or QTS Art Teacher to teach general Art & Design at an outstanding Secondary School in Solihull. For the right candidate this will be a full time maternity Cover until May 2013. This school is a warm welcoming academically high achieving school that offers both students and staff an exciting and vibrant daily environment.
This is an opportunity to be part of the good work being done at this school. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Art Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* An individual with a warm and caring personality
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Claire Warburton on 01216163240 or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.