Art & Design Teacher
£100-150 a day
The school we are recruiting for is a high performing Secondary School who strongly believes in all achieving together. The Head teacher is known to have made some radical changes at the school to help make improvements for all students and provide extra support for staff. The school has implemented strategies to ensure the children are best prepared for 'life after school' through delivering life skills courses. The school now requires an NQT or QTS Art & Design Teacher who is motivated by encouraging children to be the best that they can be. This post is to start ASAP on a full time basis.
This could be just the right time to join the teaching team at this lovely school, initially for 5 days per week on supply which would lead to a contract or permanent opportunity for the right person. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS Art & Design Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Art & Design
* A teacher with the ability to manage children with all types of personalities in the classroom
* An excellent role model for the children
* A individual with a warm and caring personality
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Sharon Kaller on 01216163240 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job is no longer avialable.